Lexus ES300 Shock Absorbers (Rear: R & L) by Gabriel G56732 & G56733
Gabriel Ultra Pair of Rear Strut for 2003 Lexus ES 300. Part #: G56732 and G56733 are specially designed for the replacement market to compensate for wear in the suspension and other components, which occurs normally in a car after having covered thousands of kilometres.
Out of stockCompare
Lexus ES 300 Shock Absorbers (Rear: Right & Left) by Gabriel for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with our exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer life, improved comfort, control and maximum shock performance.
Gabriel Ultra Pair of Rear Strut for 2003 Lexus ES 300. Part #: G56732 and G56733
Breathe new life into your vehicle’s suspension with Ultra’s StableSteer™ valving and the G-Force piston’s sintered iron construction, which provides greater durability and longer life. A self-compensating, leak-proof piston seal eliminates oil bypass by providing a positive seal between the piston and working cylinder, minimizing friction, and a larger, bulged tube aids in cooling – giving you the ultimate in comfort and performance.
Continued comfort comes from knowing that, like all Gabriel products, Ultra shocks and struts utilize a super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit rust and corrosion. So, whether you’re the type of person who wants the ultimate driving experience and demands improved performance and handling, or you’re the type who puts big demands on your vehicle by hauling cargo – there’s no better choice than Ultra shocks and struts from the Original Gabriel.
Features & Benefits
* Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditions
* G-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control
* StableSteer valving provides improved tire contact with the road for control, safety, and performance
* 1 3/8” bore piston (in most applications) with bonded iron construction for durability and longer life
* Leak-proof piston seal and rod guide eliminates oil bypass
* Orifice Control Disk with variable nine-stage valving provides consistent oil flow
* OE-design single-lip oil seal minimizes friction for optimal sealing
* Super-finished chromed piston rod provides superior corrosion resistance and enhances sealing properties
* Larger, bulged tube (in most applications) aids in cooling
Order & Buy Lexus ES 300 Shock Absorbers (Rear: Right & Left) by Gabriel online in Nigeria with delivery